- Stalking - a constant harassment of a person, it can be threatening or humiliating.
- Defamation - when rumours and information are spread about you that are untrue and can lead to all kinds of negative consequences.
- Impersonation - when your social media account is hacked and posts are being made that put you or others in an embarrassing light.
- Trickery - finding various ways to set a person up, like a prank that isn't funny.
- Incitement/Trolling - finding ways to anger a person or get other people to get angry at a person and attack them.
“I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by the word sword. And from that, voluntary famine and mental plague would cause death and devastation. Cyber Bullying
Sticks and stones will break your bones and words will do the equivalent mentally and emotionally. Words have power, written or spoken and so when someone or a group make it their personal mission in life, to make yours intolerable, you better believe it hurts. The problem with cyber bullying is that it can be well organised and shared amongst people who aren't even involved. And like any form of constant attack and humiliation it can lead to low self-esteem, becoming reclusive and introverted, depression, eating disorders, self-harm and the worst effect of all - suicide.
Forms of Cyber Bullying
Having graduated from the Home Page, RC and IK are now embarking on their own blogging adventures to examine the world of social curiosities and romantic anthropology.